Friday 28 June 2013

Shopping tip: CANNIBAL MERCENARY REDUX VHS

Some months back I talked about the then new bootleg NTSC VHS release of a fan edit of the old gore cult classic CANNIBAL MERCENARY. Only 40 copies were made for purchase (plus a number of copies made for whoever helped with the release). One of the tapes has now made it to eBay so here's your chance to get this fan edit - if you live in the United States that is!!! The seller very clearly points out that he does NOT want to ship outside the US except for Canada. A pity really as I would have liked to make a bid for the tape myself (I never received a copy. I'm told it got lost in the mail, and a second copy never arrived either. What happened to them I have no idea. Maybe there's some happy thieving postal workers out there. But then again, TWO copies lost? Maybe they just never sent the second - or the first - or any. Oh well). If you wanna make a go for it you have four days. Go here. Current bid is 15 dollars.

EDIT: final bid was $34.


NB: I'm not the seller nor do I profit from the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, we have a comment filter now! It seems most comments these days come from shit spammers in India so there you go.